Beef | Pork | Lamb | Goat | Turkey | Chicken | Pasture Eggs
“It’s time to taste the natural difference of our meat & poultry”
Livestock raised at Charmingfare Farm spent most of their time living outdoors on green pastures. This allows our animals to move about freely and exercise all of their natural behaviors.
The animals receive a properly balanced diet with absolutely NO HORMONES or ANTIBIOTICS, along with a fresh clean supply of water at all times. Veterinary care is provided for any animal requiring attention.
The animals on this farm live in a STRESS FREE environment; we are extremely HUMANE and kindhearted. All livestock is treated with respect and kindness. This includes the processing companies that we choose.
Charmingfare Farm animals are considered “Pasture Raised” for the following reasons…
- The cattle, sheep and goats may need to be supplemented with a little grain to help them during the cold New Hampshire winters. The primary diet most of the year is grass and hay.
- Our pigs, turkeys and chickens cannot survive only on grass so we must provide grain. Feeding grain is absolutely necessary for this group of animals in order to complete their diet.
Benefits of Pasture Raised Animals
- Higher in good fats, including conjugated linoleic acid, (CLA), which may improve immune function, regulate blood sugar and stimulate fat burning in the body.
- Higher in Omega 3 Fatty Acids, which may help to prevent heart disease and diabetes.
- Lower in fat overall (For optimum taste, cook it longer and at a lower temperature).
- Higher in Beta-carotene, an antioxidant that helps with immune function.
- High in CoQ10, an enzyme needed for proper heart function and circulatory issues. CoQ10 is also a powerful antioxidant.
By choosing Charmingfare Farm you will be providing your family with high quality products produced with no hormones or antibiotics, raised right here, knowing that we put our animal’s welfare first.